Friday, July 23, 2010

Letter to cafe ysabel - food poison

My husband and I went there for lunch last July 18, 2010 and ordered the following:
1.oyster
2. Onion soup
3. Ceasar salad
4. Lengua
And fettucini but instead the waiter served salmon lasagna. When we mentioned to the waiter that he gave us the wrong order, he was apologetic but still didn't replace the salmon to fettucini. Since my husband didn't like eating the salmon, he ordered burger Suisse instead and just asked the waiter to wrap the salmon. Afterwhich, we ordered coffee. When we asked for the bill, we saw that the coffee wasn't included in the billing and told the waiter but the waiter insisted that it was on house. So, we just paid what we were billed for.
That night, maids and husband and I ate the salmon.
The following day, I had diarrhea and vomitted. The next day, my husband had diarrhea too. Our maids didn't have diarrhea. The day after, I had fever till now. I had called cafe ysabel about this and a certain Gladys just said that the orders we had were regular orders of clients and you serve your food very fresh and no one have complained about it.
Base on my research, both me and my husband were food poisoned/stomach flu. This may be due to the oysters as we suspect or one of the food we ate was contaminated.
This is a very bad experience for me and I don't think I wil be able to return to cafe ysabel anymore. We hope that this isn't an occuring problem to your restaurant as I pity your customers too.
By this writing, I still don't feel well but still have to continue and breastfeed my baby to protect her from this virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment